From: Matthew Hall <matthall@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: Nebula Dev <nebula-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: 04/30/2008 01:13 AM
Subject: Re: [nebula-dev] JGoodies FormLayout port

I'm contributing my JGoodies style FormLayout class to the Nebula project, under the Eclipse Public License.  I am a committer on Platform UI so an IP review shouldn't be necessary.  Though it might be a good idea to check with your PMC first, just in case.

Due to my work schedule and current level of involvement in DataBinding I cannot commit to supporting this code long term.  I will be happy to help whoever wants to take this on to get started and explain anything that needs explaining.

Note that at the time I originally wrote this code, I was brand new to SWT and wrote this as an exercise to familiarize myself with it.  You may experience moments of sudden, sharp pain to your forehead before the initial review is over.  I'm just saying.

With that out of the way, enjoy, and please don't hesitate to ask me questions.  You can write me directly, through nebula-dev or CC me to a bugzilla--whatever you prefer.

Matthew Hall

André Dietisheim wrote:

Hi Matthew

I used a port of the jgoodies formlayout to swt in my last project and
was very pleased of it's power and easyness. Is the code you want to
contribute the version that might found at
http://ffxml.net/swtforms.html ?

André