Re: [mylyn-pmc] committers on top-level project

I've created Bug 332064 to address.

Wayne

On 12/07/2010 12:18 PM, Steffen Pingel wrote:
If it's reasonable I would say, copy the data and let's remove/update
stale entries then.

Steffen

On Tue, Dec 7, 2010 at 9:15 AM, Wayne Beaton<wayne@xxxxxxxxxxx>  wrote:
Sorry... I didn't avoid that question on purpose.

We can ask the webmaster to copy the data from tools.mylyn to mylyn.
Assuming that's what we really want. I find myself wondering if it might be
a useful exercise to go through what's there and validate it. I can get a
dump of the existing data and help interpret it if you'd like.

Wayne