Re: [mylyn-pmc] committers on top-level project

Found it. The portal doesn't include the top-level project in the masquerade list. I'll open a bug: the fix looks easy enough (just a bit of SQL).

I've set Mik as the PL for the top level project; he should be able to access the metadata/etc.

We are going to need some committers on the Top level project so that we can edit the top level project's website/modify metadata. This will be absolutely necessary once we switch the existing tools.mylyn over to mylyn (which we'll need to once we have all the subproject provisioned).

Mik should be able to nominate folks right now. The effect should be instant for the first nominee, and the voting should be relatively quick for the rest if we all remain responsive. Note that Mik will have to be explicitly nominated despite already being the PL.

I recommend that the PMC members be committers at a mimimum.

Is any of this making sense?

Wayne