Re: [mylyn-pmc] committers on top-level project

Thanks for looking into this.

> We are going to need some committers on the Top level project so that we can
> edit the top level project's website/modify metadata. This will be
> absolutely necessary once we switch the existing tools.mylyn over to mylyn
> (which we'll need to once we have all the subproject provisioned).

Is the tools.mylyn project going to disappear or is that being archived?

I was wondering if there is a way to transfer the meta-data to the
top-level project to retain the data for old releases and such. Not a
big deal if that's not possible, we'll just re-enter it in that case.

> I recommend that the PMC members be committers at a mimimum.

+1 sounds good to me.

Steffen

--
Steffen Pingel