[mylyn-integrators] Tracking down change notification problems

Hi all,

I've been trying to figure out some task change notification problems
for the Mantis connector, but was unable to find the root cause. What
happens is that when a query sync is run (
AbstractRepositoryConnector.performQuery ) and a previously existing
_partial_ task has changed, the old values are reported as empty ( see
attached screenshot ).

I tried to follow the code execution but I got lost in
TaskList.fireDelta(HashSet<TaskContainerDelta> deltasToFire). Does
anyone have any pointers regarding where I should look?

Thanks,

Robert