[mylyn-integrators] Question on org.eclipse.mylyn.tasks.bugs.support Extension point

I'm working on adding an option to report Bugs/Enhancements to the STAR
Workbench product we give our members.    I think I have the extension
point setup correctly, but when I select my repository from the Report
Bugs/Enhancement wizard, it continually says  that it can't find a
product configured or mapped.

Here is what I have in as the extension point:

   <extension point="org.eclipse.mylyn.tasks.bugs.support">
         <provider categoryId="org.eclipse.mylyn.tasks.bugs.commercial"
           description="STAR Issue Tracker" icon="icons/star32.png"
           id="org.starstandard" name="starstandard.org"
url="http://www.starstandard.org/"; />
         <mapping namespace="org.starstandard">
           <repository kind="mantis"
url="http://issues.starstandard.org/api/soap/mantisconnect.php"/>
         </mapping>
         <product featureId="org.starstandards.xml.feature"
id="org.starstandard.xml.bugs"
           pluginId="org.starstandard.wst.xml.templates"
providerId="org.starstandard" url="http://portal.starstandard.org/"; />
         <mapping namespace="org.starstandard.xml"
productId="org.starstandard.xml.bugs">
           <property name="product" value="XML and DTS">
           </property>
       </mapping>
   </extension>

I believe I have all the ids mapped correctly,

Back to the top