[mylyn-integrators] JIRA and Mantis Connector conflict

We recently found in the mylyn-mantis connector that it was re-exporting the axis 1.4 api. We have made some changes in mylyn-mantis 3.0.5 that should help the JIRA and mylyn-mantis connectors play nicer together.

This should also allow for easier installation into product builds as well from the start.

Thought I would let this list know as I knew there were problems in the past with the JIRA connector and Mantis connector playing nicely with each other.

Dave

Back to the top