Re: [mylyn-integrators] Request for pointers: Getting headless Mylyn working

[...]
> Out of curiousity, is the post new comment
> functionality expected to not work with the bugzilla instance that the
> sample originally ran against?  As far as I can tell I was doing the same
> thing you're doing in the one that targets 3.0 Bugzilla but having bugzilla
> conk out with an Internal Error...  Is that a known bug in older 'zilla?

The original url pointed to the "bugzilla-tip" repository which runs the
latest development version of Bugzilla. I ran into the same internal errors
when testing it. I would assume that these errors will get fixed before that
Bugzilla version is actually released.

> Another question...  is there a tutorial-ish overview of the concepts and
> APIs for this current Mylyn version somewhere that you'd recommend above
> others?  Googling around I see various things about various versions, and
> am not sure what to consider authoritative, while at the same time being
> ignorant enough of Mylyn to not yet be able to judge whose writings are
> good...

We are still in the process of writing and updating documentation for Mylyn
3.0. At the moment reading the integrators reference and looking at source
code and test cases are propably the best way to get started with Mylyn
development:

 http://wiki.eclipse.org/Mylyn_Integrator_Reference

Steffen

--