Re: [mylyn-integrators] Looking for examples of using the Mylyn JIRA connector API...

There is no example for JIRA in the Mylyn cvs. I would recommend to take a
look at the tests in org.eclipse.mylyn.jira.tests. JiraTaskDataHandlerTest
for instance has an example how to retrieve a task and JIRA specific
information.

Steffen

--
Steffen Pingel - steffenp@xxxxxx - http://steffenpingel.de