Re: [mylyn-integrators] Request for pointers: Getting headless Mylyn working

Hi, Steffen and other list folks...

thanks for helping with debugging the example code.

No worries... thanks much for being willing to look at it!

I have changed the repository url in the example to point the latest 3.0
version of Bugzilla and updated the Main class to submit a new comment. It
should now work if you provide valid credentials as arguments when running
it.

Looks good and runs for me!  Out of curiousity, is the post new comment functionality expected to not work with the bugzilla instance that the sample originally ran against?  As far as I can tell I was doing the same thing you're doing in the one that targets 3.0 Bugzilla but having bugzilla conk out with an Internal Error...  Is that a known bug in older 'zilla?

Another question...  is there a tutorial-ish overview of the concepts and APIs for this current Mylyn version somewhere that you'd recommend above others?  Googling around I see various things about various versions, and am not sure what to consider authoritative, while at the same time being ignorant enough of Mylyn to not yet be able to judge whose writings are good...

Best regards,
Jerry

Back to the top