[mylyn-integrators] Request for pointers: Getting headless Mylyn working

Hi, all.

I'm trying to work with the Mylyn headless APIs and, in particular, the Bugzilla and JIRA connectors.  I've seen things work perfectly from inside the Eclipse Ganymede IDE, but am slightly lost in the wilderness on the headless re-use of the functionality.

I've checked out:

http://wiki.eclipse.org/Mylyn_Integrator_Reference#Bugzilla_API

And tried the team project set available at http://www.eclipse.org/mylyn/doc/dev/mylyn-standalone.psf   The psf downloads without issues, and completes the CVS checkout without errors, but when I move on to the next step and try exporting to a runnable JAR file, things go awry.  I get error messages about duplicate entries, some of which are about.html files and others of which are actual .class files.

Am I doing something wrong?  Are these instructions out of date or in need of revision?  Or is there some other way I can get the current version of the headless Mylyn APIs and the various connectors in some self contained, standalone form I could use in my project?

Thanks in advance for any pointers...

Jerry

Back to the top