Re: [mylyn-integrators] Getting Description, New Comment parts in Editor

David Carver wrote:
Steffen Pingel wrote:
If you want to reuse the default implementation of the description and new comment part the type of the description and new comment attribute needs to be set to "TaskAttribute.TYPE_LONG_RICH_TEXT". TaskEditorRichTextPart checks that the attribute editor factory returns an instance of RichTextAttributeEditor. It should log an error if the type is not set correctly
Thanks, I just figured out how the get the New Comment. I'll see about getting the default implementation for Description working next.

I managed to get the Description added as well. One thing I did notice, the order in which the attributes are created is the way they will display in the default attribute implementation. While not necessarily a bad idea, it does go against the XML specification in that attributes stored on elements are not supposed to be order dependent. It shouldn't matter which order they are specified in. Just something to think about.

Dave

Back to the top