[mylyn-integrators] Getting Description, New Comment parts in Editor

I've managed to get the Attributes section to fill out correctly in my migration to the new mylyn 3.0 api, but I'm not sure what the correct way is to add the Description, and New Comment sections. It appears that the default AbstractEditorPage only adds Attributes, Attachments, and Comment sections along with People (which I removed for my implementation).

Any hints would be appreciated.

Dave

Back to the top