[mylyn-integrators] Query object in Mylyn 3.0

I was trying to find AbstractRepositoryQuery to extend and it seems that it has been replaced by RepositoryQuery. But this class is in an internals package, so I am not sure if extending from it is intended. I need my query object to contain specific repository objects and cannot use RepositoryQuery without extending it. I cannot simply implement IRepositoryElement because RepositoryQueryWizard expects RepositoryQuery and so do the TaskList APIs.

So, should I go ahead and extend from RepositoryQuery or is there a way to sneak in user objects with each RepositoryQuery? Please let me know.

Subhash

Back to the top