Re: [mylyn-integrators] Query object in Mylyn 3.0

Hi,

instead of extending queries you should set any custom state that you want to
persist for queries using IRepositoryQuery.setAttribute(). If you need to
create query objects you can use the factory method in IRepositoryModel,
e.g.:

 IRepositoryQuery query
   = TasksUi.getRepositoryModel().createRepositoryQuery(taskRepository);
 query.setUrl("http://repository/query";);
 query.setAttribute("my.custom.attribute", "value");

Steffen

--
Steffen Pingel - steffenp@xxxxxx - http://steffenpingel.de

Back to the top