Re: [mylyn-integrators] Getting Description, New Comment parts in Editor

Steffen Pingel wrote:
If you want to reuse the default implementation of the description and new comment part the type of the description and new comment attribute needs to be set to "TaskAttribute.TYPE_LONG_RICH_TEXT". TaskEditorRichTextPart checks that the attribute editor factory returns an instance of RichTextAttributeEditor. It should log an error if the type is not set correctly
Thanks, I just figured out how the get the New Comment. I'll see about getting the default implementation for Description working next.

Dave

Back to the top