[mylyn-integrators] Automatically Refreshing Task Editor

I have a couple of questions in regards to the Task Editor for Mylyn 3.0.

1. How do I make it so that my connector's tab is the first one that is displayed. Right now the planning tab automatically comes up the first time a task is opened.

2. When I open a task, Mylyn is always telling me that the Task has incoming changes. Is there a way to get Mylyn to automatically refresh or mark as stale the tasks when they are first queried? I had this functionality in 2.x, but that seems to have migrated around to somewhere else in 3.0.

Dave

Back to the top