Re: [mylyn-docs-dev] Markdown support

Yes the bundle symbolic names are different for now.  We'll have to decide what to do going forward.

As for file handler conflicts, feel free to change that to try it out locally.  If we replace the current Markdown implementation as proposed, then it will be a moot point.  Otherwise, we can use the Eclipse platform mechanisms to resolve any conflicts (e.g. using priorities).

David