Re: [mylyn-dev] Running Mylyn Code

The description was written for indigo, since you're using juno, you
have to use the juno update site, which is usually pre-configured.
Just goto Help->Install New Software
In the following dialog select the "The Eclipse Project Updates "
repository for work with. Then there should be a group for "API Tools
Execution Environment Descriptions" and select the desired Execution
Environment and install it.

Kilian