Re: [mylyn-dev] Running Mylyn Code

Hi Kilian,

I have downloaded Eclipse Juno and I have the latest version of Java (SE 6).
I tried to follow the step:
  • To Install additional JRE profiles or if you are unable to obtain a J2SE 1.5 installation, install Add PDE/API Tools Environment Descriptions from the Eclipse project repository that corresponds to your Eclipse environment, e.g. http://download.eclipse.org/eclipse.updates/3.7
But I dont know how to do it.
Can you help me?

Thanks,
Ivens