Re: [mylyn-dev] adding new plug-ins

I'm not a Mylyn committer, so this might not be accurate in your case, but you seem to have missed the step: add the plugin to a feature. (You do mention generating source, but that's different).

In most workflows (and again, Mylyn may be different), if you do not "include" a plug-in in a feature it will not be fetched during build time, and it won't be pulled in during a p2 provisioning operation.  If the plug-in is a platform specific fragment, it's important to set the filters too.

Other than that, your steps are similar to the steps I would expect from any project adding new plug-ins.

Sorry to bother you guys if this doesn't apply to Mylyn, just thought I would bring it up in-case that step was missed.

cheers,
ian