Re: [mylyn-dev] adding new plug-ins

Steffen,

It seems that the PDE's new project wizard now creates an OSGI-INF, which the older wizard did not.  To me it looks like best practices have changed wrt bundle layout.  Perhaps we should have an plug-in example from which to copy settings, to ensure that the new project follows the optimal layout.  What do you think?

David