Re: [mylyn-dev] adding new plug-ins

Thanks for pointing that out Ian. I have updated the wiki page to
include a step for adding plug-ins to features.

David, can you file a bug for making the changes you suggested and
provide a link that explains the purpose of the OSGI-INF folder? I
would like to understand the advantages of adding that folder. If we
decide to change the layout I would prefer if we converted all
existing bundles and not have an inconsistent bundle layout across the
code base.

Steffen