Re: [mylyn-dev] Getting started with extending mylyn context control

Hi Raffi,

You should be able to see the usages of
InteractionEvent.Kind.PREDICTION in
org.eclipse.mylyn.internal.core.AbstractRelationProvider  This is used
by the AbstractJavaRelationProvider subclasses  which perform the
searches to determine the predicted interest and they are enabled by
the active search view in the sandbox.  These core classes have not
yet been moved to the sandbox yet, but are not used by Mylyn
currently.

Shawn