RE: [mylyn-dev] Getting started with extending mylyn context control

Hi Raffi,

Yes, Mylyn's degree-of-interest model has support for this kind of interest
setting.  For starting points see usages of InteractionEvent.Kind.PREDICTED
in the org.eclipse.mylyn.sandbox.ui plug-in.  You can also refer to the
parts of my thesis that discuss "Active Search" and interest prediction
(http://www.tasktop.com/docs/publications/2007-01-mik-thesis.pdf).  There
are some simple static analysis examples in there.

Mik

--
Dr. Mik Kersten
Tasktop CEO, Mylyn Lead

Could
> anyone point me in the right direction in how to go about doing this?
Which