Re: [mylyn-dev] Getting started with extending mylyn context control

Hi Mik,

Thanks for the extremely prompt response. I also noticed that there is a Context Search view in the sandbox. I can't seem to get this to work, but is this where the "predicted" items should appear? Or, rather, are predicted items treated equally with the other items in the context? Thanks again for the help!

Raffi