[mylyn-dev] Getting started with extending mylyn context control

I am interested in extending the Mylyn plugin to programmatically manipulate the degree of interest level for Java elements using static analysis. I suppose you could call it a "predicted" degree of interest. Could anyone point me in the right direction in how to go about doing this? Which extension points would my plugin extend? Is there a model plugin I could look at? Thanks in advance!

Raffi Khatchadourian
PhD Candidate
Ohio State University
http://www.cse.ohio-state.edu/~khatchad