RE: [mylyn-dev] MyLyn and Eclipse workspace corruption

For anyone suspecting Mylyn, please do file a bug in case someone else is
suspecting it too and has more information.  The changes of it being Mylyn
seem astronomically low, since neither context files nor task files are part
of the workspace, but it would be good to have this discussion on a bug just
in case.

Mik

--
Dr. Mik Kersten