Re: [mylyn-dev] Unit tests and Trac

I have fixed the test result publisher. It was only processing a
subsets of tickets in the repository due to a misconfiguration of
Trac.

The report at http://mylyn.eclipse.org/bitten/report/1 no accurately
reflects which tests failed during the last nightly build again which
is currently none.

Steffen

--
Steffen Pingel