RE: [mylyn-dev] MyLyn and Eclipse workspace corruption

	Actually, I too have seen this once in a while using both Ganymede
and Galileo on WinXP (JDK 1.5-1.6).  I've never had to throw out a workspace
though, as I'm usually able to (after a restart of Eclipse or two) disable
the current Mylyn (Tasktop) task before it locks up again.  Of course I
generally delete the task after that.
	This seems to happen when I'm using Mylyn (Tasktop) pretty heavily,
and particular in the Java perspective but while working with non-Java
files.  Considering the number of plugins I've loaded into Eclipse though, I
was never convinced it was really Mylyn's fault, hence my reluctance to file
a bug.
	I'm working, very slowly, on a custom connector and I keep hoping to
see this while debugging so that I can actually figure it out.
	In the meantime, let me know if you'd like me to file this.

-Greg