Re: [mylyn-dev] Mylyn charset encoding in Eclipse Editor

Hi Axel,

in our shared Eclipse start script we use:

## Use ISO-Latin-1 encoding as default
vmArgs="$vmArgs -Dfile.encoding=ISO-8859-1"
vmArgs="$vmArgs -Dsun.jnu.encoding=ISO-8859-1"
eclispe -vmargs $vmArgs ...

Does this help? You do not have to change your LANG settings in that case.

Alternatively, you can set the system properties in some Eclipse ini file.

Cheers, Jörg