[mylyn-dev] Mylyn charset encoding in Eclipse Editor

Hi,

I`ve got some encoding problems with german umlauts (ä, ü, ...) at Eclipse
(3.4.1 and 3.5.1) with the Mylyn plugin (version 3.3.0).

We use this plugin to work with Bugzilla (version 3.4.2) at our company. The
database of Bugzilla uses the encoding UTF-8. The umlauts are displayed
correctly by the web browser, where the encoding is adjusted to UTF-8.
Only Eclipse has problems with displaying in editor.

I took all adjustments for the encoding in Eclipse which I know from and
pointed them to UTF-8:
Window -> Preferences:
General -> Appearance -> ContentTypes
General -> Appearance -> Editors -> Text Editors -> Spelling
General -> Appearance -> Workspace

Also, I pointed the adjustment of the Task Repository to UTF-8 (I tested all
possibilities). I tested all settings for the Editor as well.
If I adjust the Repository to UTF-8, the umlauts are displayed correctly at
the Task List. But if I choose some task, the editor displays the umlauts
false.
But if I opened the task with the web browser of Eclipse, all is displayed
correctly.

Is there anybody who can help me?

Many thanks,

Axel