Re: [mylyn-dev] Mylyn charset encoding in Eclipse Editor

Hi Axel,

Sounds like you've done the right thing. Setting the Task Repository
(settings page) to UTF-8 is required to ensure proper
encoding/display.  Try deleting one of the tasks from your task list
that isn't displaying correctly and re-synchronize the query. This
will clear any stale task data and update with properly encoded data.
If you're still seeing the umlaut problem, please post a bug.

Thanks,

-Rob