[mylyn-dev] WikiText : font preferences for editor

Hi,

I'm trying out the WikiText feature to write the documentation for my component at work as I found it really great to create quick descriptions that can be send out as help for users and posted as pages in the internal wiki.

What I really do not like is the default mosospace font rendering, it uses a very big font making it rather unusable on my office machine (a windows xp), I have to say that on my home mac it renders perfectly :)

So, I thought that a font preference for the editor would be helpful (currently I tweaked the editor to use the default text font from preferences).

Is it a feature that might be interesting for others too and should I spend some time to implement it?

Cheers
Fabrizio

Back to the top