Re: [mylar-dev] Could not restore offline repository tasks file - connector core class not found

Lubos and Alena Pochman wrote:
that was my conclusion too, but I am not sure how to avoid it. I followed the other connectors, mainly Trac and Bugzilla as templates and they also have their own ...RepositoryTask and their ...RepositoryTaskData.

So I am not sure what I did differently, because Bugzilla or Trac do not have that problem. Could it be that they use their own serialization somehow and I failed to implement it?
As far as I can tell bugzilla is only using subclass of RepositoryTaskData for a new task wizard/editor. So, the one which is persistent is actually using RepositoryTaskData as a storage. Perhaps that class should be made final to remove any confusion.

 regards,
 Eugene