Re: [mylar-dev] Could not restore offline repository tasks file - connector core class not found

Thanks Eugene,

that was my conclusion too, but I am not sure how to avoid it. I followed the other connectors,
mainly Trac and Bugzilla as templates and they also have their own ...RepositoryTask and their ...RepositoryTaskData.

So I am not sure what I did differently, because Bugzilla or Trac do not have that problem.
Could it be that they use their own serialization somehow and I failed to implement it?

Lubos