Re: [mylar-dev] Could not restore offline repository tasks file - connector core class not found

I guess the idea is not to use custom task data class, because TasksUiPlugin don't know about your connector at the startup time.

 regards,
 Eugene

Lubos and Alena Pochman wrote:
I am writing connector for CodeBeamer and when I create CodeBeamer repository task, exit Eclipse and restart it I am getting error (info):

Could not restore offline repository tasks file, creating new one, likely cause is format update.

Cased by class not found java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: org.eclipse.mylar.internal.codebeamer.core.CodeBeamerTaskData

The class is part of the connector core plugin and the path org.eclipse.mylar.internal.codebeamer.core is exported. It fails in org.eclipse.mylar.internal.tasks.core.TaskDataManager.readOfflineData()

Anybody has an idea why on offline report loading the connector classes are not found, but they are found later on (connector works).

Stack trace:

Back to the top