RE: [mylar-dev] dev build

Please try out the latest dev build as we approach the 0.8 final.  It is
uploading now and should be available within 20minutes.

All the context stuff is grouped together right now.  Activating a task via
the context menu is a rare occurrence--are you suggesting moving it up to
make it more obvious for newbies?  That could be a good enough reason.

>   Can you also move "Mark as Read/Unread" to the top of "Mark" submenu?
> At least for me, those actions are more frequent then "Mark Complete"...

We need some usage data on this--what should go first depends on whether you
work more with local tasks or watch a lot of repository tasks.  We've
already had complaints that Mark Complete moved into the submenu.

>   You should also look how interaction with popup menu look like, when
> menu opens above the selected element (e.g. when view is horizontally at
> the bottom of workbench window), so user have to move mouse to the top
> of menu...
>
>   Few more things:
>
>   Can you please add an option to disable this new progress bar?

It now only appears if "Focus on Workweek" is enabled, since this progress
bar is all about the workweek.

>   Also, commit template should allow to define multiline template (e.g.
> to put  task url at the and with the line break), so it should be a
> multiline text.

Done.

Mik

Back to the top