RE: [mylar-dev] new jar file

In case anyone else is confused by this message and JAR... Taivo is a co-op
student at UBC who is doing some feasibility investigation on integrating
Mylar with Google Calendar.  This JAR was sent to mylar-dev by mistake and
only contains mock up and prototyping of rudimentary integration with the
Google Calendar API, so I don't recommend installing it.  If this turns out
to be a useful integration, when it gets to a usable stage, we will involve
mylar-dev of a preview release (won't be well until after 1.0).

Just fyi, the com.mylartech package name was an old working name, and will
not be part the name for such a connector, since the "Mylar" name will be
used exclusively for the Eclipse framework and tools.

Today I will be answering some interview questions for an Eclipse magazine
regarding our upcoming commercialization efforts.  I'll post a link when
they're online in case anyone is curious.

Mik

Back to the top