Re: [mylar-dev] dev build (followup on 0.8 release)

Mik Kersten wrote:

 First of all edit highlighters menu still does not work.
  But I'd think that "Activate" should be next to "Open" and "Highliter"
fit better in the same section as "Mark" and "Schedule".
All the context stuff is grouped together right now.  Activating a task via
the context menu is a rare occurrence--are you suggesting moving it up to
make it more obvious for newbies?  That could be a good enough reason.
I was actually suggesting to move Highlighter next to Mark and Schedule menu.
  Can you also move "Mark as Read/Unread" to the top of "Mark" submenu?
At least for me, those actions are more frequent then "Mark Complete"...
We need some usage data on this--what should go first depends on whether you
work more with local tasks or watch a lot of repository tasks.  We've
already had complaints that Mark Complete moved into the submenu.
Personally Mark submenu don't bother me much, but the fact that "Mark / read" action block the UI for noticeable time when called even on a few tasks (not to mention marking whole new query as read) is quite annoying.

You need to do something about incoming markers on query hits. The only way to remove them is to create a task either using Synchronize or Mark as Read. Either way it is cluttering the task data and single Archive category.

 regards,
 Eugene

Back to the top