Re: [mylar-dev] dev build

 I really like "New" submenu.

But I'd think that "Activate" should be next to "Open" and "Highliter" fit better in the same section as "Mark" and "Schedule".

Can you also move "Mark as Read/Unread" to the top of "Mark" submenu? At least for me, those actions are more frequent then "Mark Complete"...

You should also look how interaction with popup menu look like, when menu opens above the selected element (e.g. when view is horizontally at the bottom of workbench window), so user have to move mouse to the top of menu...

 Few more things:

 Can you please add an option to disable this new progress bar?

Also, commit template should allow to define multiline template (e.g. to put task url at the and with the line break), so it should be a multiline text.

 regards,
 Eugene

Mik Kersten wrote:
The latest dev build (0.7.0.v20061019-0130) contains a rearrangement of the
Task List's context menu, and all New items are now in a sub-menu.  If
anyone has suggestions for further improvements after trying it out, please
comment in case we can streamline it further for 0.8.
You'll also notice a JUnit-like progress bar on the task list which shows
weekly progress if scheduling is used.  Mouse over it for an explanation.

Mik

Back to the top