RE: [mylar-dev] RE: Re: Mylar Tasks (Repository) API

While the Mylar project itself can only maintain the downloads on the
download.ecipse.org page, we can support making it easy to redistribute and
replicate by others, e.g. the Maven repository.  So you or anyone else
should feel free to add Mylar to the MVN repository (I recall someone doing
that for AspectJ, and probably for the other eclipse.org projects).
Pointers to all of our releases are on the download page:

	http:// eclipse.org/mylar/dl.php

Mik

--
Mik Kersten, http://kerstens.org/mik