RE: [mylar-dev] issues with task context management

Thanks Eugene, this is a very useful list and I also find each of those a
sore spot.  For the past few months we have been focusing our efforts on the
Tasks Framework, to the point where we have starved the Focused UI.  I think
that each of these problems needs to be addressed somehow for 1.0, and will
mark the bugs with that as the target milestone.  After that we should take
a look at the full list of improvements in this area and triage accordingly
(e.g. whereas most are not much work in terms of coding, the last one might
need a work-around solution along the lines of what you propose since the
full solution, detecting interaction patterns, may be too involved for 1.0).
I will plan on following up on this email once we have made more progress on
marking bugs for 0.7 and 1.0, and make sure that's done before the time that
we schedule our conference call (in a couple of weeks).

Mik