[mylar-dev] new article: How are Java software developers using the Eclipse IDE?

As promised to the participants of the preview release user study, we are making publications that analyze the user study data available. The first of these is an article in IEEE software called "How are Java software developers using the Eclipse IDE":

  http://eclipse.org/mylar/publications.php

This discusses Eclipse usage data. Within a few weeks we will post a research paper that discusses the effects that Mylar's Focused UI has on programmer productivity.

Mik

--
Mik Kersten
Mylar Project Lead, http://eclipse.org/mylar