Re: [mylar-dev] Re: Mylar Tasks (Repository) API

On 8/27/06, Jimisola Laursen <lists@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

(hit send button to early)

I have an idea for a Maven plugin and while doing some research I found out
that you and Jason van Zyl have been in contact. I don't want to interrupt
your discussion in any what. I simply had an idea for a plugin and was
thinking of using the the Eclipse headless Tasks Framework directly whereas
Jason is planning to wrap the Eclipse headless Tasks Framework for use by
the Maven community. Of course I want to see a solution that is as general
"as can be". Perhaps the needs for my plugin idea can reflect how others
(non-Mylar) would use the framework.

I'm thinking and slowly working on the same thing :)
After quick round around 0.6.2 API it looks to me that this approach
becomes possible (Thanks, Mik!) but I won't have time until next week
to spend more time on this :(

Regards,
Tomek

Back to the top