RE: [mylar-dev] Trouble with latest Mylar

> Wow, that ranks Mylar above content assist!  ;)  I remember when I first
> moved to from Emacs to Visual J++ 6.  I was blow away at how much easier
> tool support could make programming...

Well, I meant to say that it's the best thing since background compilation
and all the things that enables, which includes content assist. :-)  But
I'd put it definitely on a similar level of usefulness as content assist.

In the latest build, I notice that Mylar isn't automatically marking
things I edit as landmarks.  Is there any way to switch that feature back
on?  It was really useful to not have to think too much about marking
things as landmarks...

Best regards,

Dave Orme

Back to the top