Re: [mylar-dev] Trouble with latest Mylar

Mik Kersten wrote:

This is the annoying way of finding out that you have installed Mylar into
the wrong Eclipse version.  My guess would be that you have installed the
3.2 version into Eclipse 3.1?  Before installing again you'll need to remove
it via the Manager Configuration dialog under Help -> Software Updates in
order to get the old version out.  Let me know how it goes, and in the
meantime I'll add a new FAQ entry for this.
Hmmmm...

Actually I had Mylar working correctly. I got the broken version by choosing "Help -> Software Updates -> Update installed software".

Maybe something is broken with the update site?

How do I remove it? The "Uninstall feature" choice is grayed out in my configuration manager.

BTW, I *love* this software. It's the best thing in Eclipse since they added background compilation!

Best regards,

Dave Orme

--
Coconut Palm Software      http://www.coconut-palm-software.com
Objects are here to stay   http://www.db4o.com

PGP Public Key (for confidential communications):
http://www.coconut-palm-software.com/~djo/public_key.txt

Back to the top