RE: [mylar-dev] Trouble with latest Mylar

Thanks, you just identified a problem: the Bugzilla Client feature's auto
update URL always pointed to the 3.2 site (it's not Eclipse version
dependent), and surprisingly the update manager chose to use that to update
Mylar IDE feature.  This has now been fixed, and I'll put a link to the FAQ
on the download page in case others automatically updating 0.4.x experience
this problem.

> How do I remove it?  The "Uninstall feature" choice is grayed out in my
> configuration manager.

You need to first hit Disable, on both Mylar features (allow Eclipse to
restart after doing so on the 2nd), and after restart you will be able to
Uninstall.  Note that manually removing the plug-ins and features is usually
a bad idea.  Uninstalling, and restart, then manually update using the
following site, and let me know if you see any problems.  Site is:
download.eclipse.org/technology/mylar/update-site/e3.1

> BTW, I *love* this software.  It's the best thing in Eclipse since they
> added background compilation!

Wow, that ranks Mylar above content assist!  ;)  I remember when I first
moved to from Emacs to Visual J++ 6.  I was blow away at how much easier
tool support could make programming...

Mik

--
Mik Kersten, http://kerstens.org/mik