Re: [mosquitto-dev] Version 1.6 released

Trying to run tests with the hand-written makefile, I got a failure to
find uthash.h.  I wonder if that's this:

  https://troydhanson.github.io/uthash/

but that seems surprising as a test dependency, as opposed to CUnit
(which isn't documented as a dependency, but is completely unsurprising
to find as an error when not provided :-)

Looking further, it seems there is a copy of uthash in mosquitto
sources, and it is used, but the test build isn't finding it.

Back to the top