Re: [mosquitto-dev] Version 1.6 released

Roger Light <roger@xxxxxxxxxx> writes:

> Thanks for the feedback. Tests are on the "test" target, but you're
> quite right they should be on "check", and documented. They can take a
> little while to run serially, so there is also the "ptests" target
> which parallelises the tests to a certain degree. They aren't
> supported under cmake.

That's really unfortunate that they don't work under cmake.  I realize
you would like to continue to have multiple build systems, but from a
packaging point of view having a package that has a switch on OS to
choose build systems is a bridge too far, so I am using cmake only.
Anything that helps people run the tests easily has huge leverage.

I opened a ticket for this.

> I'll see about adding those issues to the 1.6.1 milestone.

Thanks.  They of course aren't that big a deal, as I am patching them,
but it would be good to have others have the fixes too.

Back to the top